    performance tuning. Also I noticed that when I request the page it goes
    twice into Page_Load?

    thanks in advance
    abcd, Sep 23, 2005

  2. abcd

    Marina Guest

    This is the asp.net process loading up your application. It's normal.

    The going into Page_Load twice means you have that event handler added
    twice. Most likely it is because you are explicitly adding the handler and
    have AutoEventWireup set to True. It's not related to the issue above.

    Marina, Sep 23, 2005

  3. abcd

    abcd Guest

    AutoEventWireup false on my page...

    abcd, Sep 23, 2005
  4. abcd

    Marina Guest

    That was a guess, because that is the most common reason why it happens.
    Obviously, can't tell you much else since you didn't post any code.

    Marina, Sep 23, 2005