    bye.

    Thanks,
    Hiten.

    Hiten, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Hiten wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > this is my 1st message. i am a beginner in C.
    >
    > can anyone help me out with the following Turbo C problem.
    > i am unable to complile my programs. i.e. instead of compiling my
    > program the s/w compliles something else
    > (tc\inclde\iostream....something of this sort of a file pops up). i
    > tried hard to get out of this but to no avail. any help will be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Also can u help me find a good reference on how to efficiently use
    > Turbo C/C++

    Your question is off-topic here. Try one of the Borland groups. Also,
    read these:

    http://clc-wiki.net/wiki/Intro_to_clc
    http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/

    --
    BR, Vladimir

    Vladimir S. Oka, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Hiten

    pete Guest

    Hiten wrote:

    > i am unable to complile my programs. i.e. instead of compiling my
    > program the s/w compliles something else
    > (tc\inclde\iostream....something of this sort of a file pops up). i
    > tried hard to get out of this but to no avail. any help will be
    > appreciated.

    Trying making your program source code file name
    in the form of
    a word followed by a dot and a lower case 'c'.

    "Hello.c"

    I'm guessing that your compiler thinks you want to
    compile as a c++ programm.

    --
    pete

    pete, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Hiten

    Gowtham Guest

    I'm not sure if this works. but try this.

    In Compile menu, there is something called as "Primary File". Just
    clear it and see.

    Gowtham, Mar 8, 2006
  5. "Gowtham" <> writes:
    > I'm not sure if this works. but try this.
    >
    > In Compile menu, there is something called as "Primary File". Just
    > clear it and see.

    Aaarrrggghhh!!

    Read <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/>. Do it now. Do it before
    you post another followup here. Tell all your friends about it.
    Complain to Google for making you look like a fool.

    Keith Thompson, Mar 8, 2006