    Dept: MCE
    Roll: 091413
    IUT, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

    Rifat, May 13, 2010

  2. Rifat

    Seebs Guest

    On 2010-05-13, Rifat <> wrote:
    > Any answer will be highly appreciated.

    I've tried responding via email, I've tried posting, and I've concluded
    that this is simply untrue. Does IUT require you to lie for course credit,
    or are you just personally dishonest?

    -s

    Seebs, May 13, 2010

  3. Rifat

    Ben Pfaff Guest

    Rifat <> writes:

    > Hi, I am Rifat bin Karim from IUT, Dhaka. I have a question about
    > torbo c.
    > The question is:
    > "What is variable in turbo c?".

    Why don't you and your friends from IUT read a book?
    --
    "I don't have C&V for that handy, but I've got Dan Pop."
    --E. Gibbons

    Ben Pfaff, May 13, 2010
  4. Rifat

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    Rifat wrote:
    > Hi, I am Rifat bin Karim from IUT, Dhaka. I have a question about
    > torbo c.
    > The question is:
    > "What is variable in turbo c?".

    You are. A trolling variable, too lazy to read a book.

    Sjouke Burry, May 13, 2010