Turbo C

Rifat

Hi, I am Rifat bin Karim from IUT, Dhaka. I have a question about
torbo c.
The question is:
"What is variable in turbo c?".

Any answer will be highly appreciated.

Rifat bin Karim
Dept: MCE
Roll: 091413
IUT, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Seebs

Any answer will be highly appreciated.

I've tried responding via email, I've tried posting, and I've concluded
that this is simply untrue. Does IUT require you to lie for course credit,
or are you just personally dishonest?

-s

Ben Pfaff

Rifat said:
Hi, I am Rifat bin Karim from IUT, Dhaka. I have a question about
torbo c.
The question is:
"What is variable in turbo c?".

Why don't you and your friends from IUT read a book?

Sjouke Burry

Rifat said:
Hi, I am Rifat bin Karim from IUT, Dhaka. I have a question about
torbo c.
The question is:
"What is variable in turbo c?".
You are. A trolling variable, too lazy to read a book.