    BBBB111%11BBBB-->BBBB111%11BB10B1
    Thanks for all help.
    my email:

    Kvele, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Kvele wrote:

    > I'm just looking for Turing machine for divide two binary numbers by
    > subtract. The input string of numbers can't be deleted.
    > The result must contain arrear.
    > I need list of states (or c source). For example content of tape:
    > BBBB111%11BBBB-->BBBB111%11BB10B1

    I used Google

    http://www.google.com/

    to search for

    +"Turing Machine" +"simulator" +"long division"

    and I found lots of stuff including

    http://www.eunet.bg/simtel.net/msdos/educate-pre-bydate.html

    turing10.zip (920603) 24K Turing Machine simulator with C source

    E. Robert Tisdale, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Kvele

    Kvele Guest

    Yes, I found it to, but what I need is TM for divide by sub. The most
    helpful thing is table of state for "divide by sub",but I can't find it
    anywhere.
    Thank you for answer.

    Kvele, Jan 7, 2005
  4. Kvele

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 03:09:21 +0100, "Kvele"
    <> wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > I'm just looking for Turing machine for divide two binary numbers by
    > subtract. The input string of numbers can't be deleted. The result must
    > contain arrear. I need list of states (or c source). For example content of
    > tape:
    > BBBB111%11BBBB-->BBBB111%11BB10B1
    > Thanks for all help.
    > my email: