    the schema to be generated. I found that I need to use a static custom
    wsdl which, any elp on this would be great. I'm using 2005 .Net
    , Oct 6, 2008

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a webservice that I need to return as a XMLDataDocument. I need
    > the schema to be generated. I found that I need to use a static custom
    > wsdl which, any elp on this would be great. I'm using 2005 .Net

    Remove the "Documentation" protocol in your web.config. In <system.web>,
    <webServices>:
    <protocols>
    <remove name="Documentation"/>
    </protocols>

    John Saunders, Oct 7, 2008

    On Oct 6, 9:12 pm, "John Saunders" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > I have a webservice that I need to return as a XMLDataDocument. I need
    > > the schema to be generated. I found that I need to use a static custom
    > > wsdl which, any elp on this would be great. I'm using 2005 .Net

    > Remove the "Documentation" protocol in your web.config. In <system.web>,
    > <webServices>:
    > <protocols>
    >     <remove name="Documentation"/>
    > </protocols>
    >
    > --
    > John Saunders | MVP - Connected System Developer

    Thanks for replying. I did that now what is the best way to import my
    custom wsdl.
    , Oct 7, 2008
  4. <> wrote in message
    > On Oct 6, 9:12 pm, "John Saunders" <> wrote:
    >> <> wrote in message

    >> > I have a webservice that I need to return as a XMLDataDocument. I need
    >> > the schema to be generated. I found that I need to use a static custom
    >> > wsdl which, any elp on this would be great. I'm using 2005 .Net

    >> Remove the "Documentation" protocol in your web.config. In <system.web>,
    >> <webServices>:
    >> <protocols>
    >> <remove name="Documentation"/>
    >> </protocols>
    >>
    >> --
    >> John Saunders | MVP - Connected System Developer

    > Thanks for replying. I did that now what is the best way to import my
    > custom wsdl.

    If you mean, how do you return your custom WSDL when the client uses ?WSDL,
    then there's no way to do that. Just put the WSDL file somewhere on the same
    web server and point the clients to where you put it.

    John Saunders, Oct 7, 2008