Turn off Auto Generated WSDL, so I can use my static custom wsdl

casucci

I have a webservice that I need to return as a XMLDataDocument. I need
the schema to be generated. I found that I need to use a static custom
wsdl which, any elp on this would be great. I'm using 2005 .Net

John Saunders

I have a webservice that I need to return as a XMLDataDocument. I need
the schema to be generated. I found that I need to use a static custom
wsdl which, any elp on this would be great. I'm using 2005 .Net

Remove the "Documentation" protocol in your web.config. In <system.web>,
<webServices>:
<protocols>
<remove name="Documentation"/>
</protocols>

casucci

Remove the "Documentation" protocol in your web.config. In <system.web>,
<webServices>:
<protocols>
    <remove name="Documentation"/>
</protocols>

Thanks for replying. I did that now what is the best way to import my
custom wsdl.

John Saunders

Thanks for replying. I did that now what is the best way to import my
custom wsdl.

If you mean, how do you return your custom WSDL when the client uses ?WSDL,
then there's no way to do that. Just put the WSDL file somewhere on the same
web server and point the clients to where you put it.