Turning on/off all of the debugging information.....

UJ

How do you turn on and turn off the debugging information on the end of a
web page? Someone else set up a dev web site and a test web site and the dev
has it turned on, the test turned off. I'm trying to figure out how to turn
it off though....

TIA - Jeffrey.

Kevin Spencer

It depends on what you mean by "the debugging information on the end of a
web page." This could mean almost anything.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Everybody picks their nose,
But some people are better at hiding it.