    the repeater control?

    TIA,
    Erik Cruz
    Erik Cruz, Sep 25, 2004

  2. Erik Cruz

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i tend to use DataList control which has more functionality. Plus in
    DataList you can create you own template on how you want to display the
    data. You could choose to display it as a single row or multiple rows.. the
    choice is yours. Give it a try.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)
    "Erik Cruz" <> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    >
    > I have a repeater control bound to an ArrayList. When displaying the data,

    > need to show 3 columns per row, each column being one entry of my

    ArrayList,
    > but the repeater understands that each record is a new line. Using
    > ItemTemplate and AlternateItemTemplate I could display two columns but I
    > need another one. How can I display records on columns instead of rows

    using

    Hermit Dave, Sep 25, 2004

  3. Erik Cruz

    Hermit Dave Guest

    oooops sorry misunderstood your question.. not sure datalist will
    necessarily help

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave