TurningOff HyperLinks, FormSubmissions on a page/frame

miriyala5

Hi
I am developing Co-browse component. As a part of development I am
thinking that turning off Agents Clicking on Hyper Links, Form
Submission from accessing the actual url will help me impl the
component. Say by click on a link, rather than loading the page - i
wanted to capture the URL of the link and then pass that URL to the
Customer, other end of cobrowse session users. Customer can load the
page and then send the copy of sourse to Agent - so that both Agent and
Customer could see the same page. This is to make sure the consistency
in viewing the pages - irrespective of the client side cookies for each
user. Well now I want to know how I could lock all hyper link clicks,
form submissions etc on a page using JavaScript and capture the URL
that should have submitted.

Kindly helpme in resolving the issue

If any one has any better help in implementing my component, please let
me know.

Thanks
Sunil.