Tutor and Software Engineer(Java, C++, PC computer, Internet, etc)

Discussion in 'C++' started by Henry, Jan 7, 2004.

  1. Henry

    Henry Guest

    I can provide the following assitance:

    1. PROGRAMMING PROJECT (Student projects are welcome) or,
    2. COMPUTER TUTOR (Java, Visual C++ 6, C++ (UNIX), Using Computer,
    Internet,
    Windows, etc)
    3. MISCELLANEOUS COMPUTER SOFTARE/HARDWARE QUESTIONS

    Trusted and experienced software programmer graduated with a degree of
    B.S. in Computer Science. My current location is in New York City,
    USA. Long distance or International help can also be made as possible.
    However, I cannot relocate myself. For programming assistance, you can
    reach me by email or phone in order to discuss the program detail.
    Your program is sent to you after completion.

    Fee: Negotiable and reasonable !!!

    Email:
    Phone: 718-460-4665

    Henry
    Henry, Jan 7, 2004

  2. "Henry" <> wrote...
    > I can provide the following assitance:
    > [...]
    >
    > Fee:[...]

    You might consider posting to misc.jobs.* hierarchy.
    Victor Bazarov, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Henry

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 6 Jan 2004 16:55:38 -0800, (Henry) wrote in
    comp.lang.c++:

    > I can provide the following assitance:
    >
    > 1. PROGRAMMING PROJECT (Student projects are welcome) or,
    > 2. COMPUTER TUTOR (Java, Visual C++ 6, C++ (UNIX), Using Computer,
    > Internet,
    > Windows, etc)
    > 3. MISCELLANEOUS COMPUTER SOFTARE/HARDWARE QUESTIONS
    >
    > Trusted and experienced software programmer graduated with a degree of

    ITYM spammer.

    Google abuse notified.

    --
    Jack Klein