Tutor and Software Engineer(Java, C++, PC computer, Internet, etc)

Henry

I can provide the following assitance:

1. PROGRAMMING PROJECT (Student projects are welcome) or,
2. COMPUTER TUTOR (Java, Visual C++ 6, C++ (UNIX), Using Computer,
Internet,
Windows, etc)
3. MISCELLANEOUS COMPUTER SOFTARE/HARDWARE QUESTIONS

Trusted and experienced software programmer graduated with a degree of
B.S. in Computer Science. My current location is in New York City,
USA. Long distance or International help can also be made as possible.
However, I cannot relocate myself. For programming assistance, you can
reach me by email or phone in order to discuss the program detail.
Your program is sent to you after completion.

Fee: Negotiable and reasonable !!!

Email: (e-mail address removed)
Phone: 718-460-4665

Henry

Jack Klein

I can provide the following assitance:

1. PROGRAMMING PROJECT (Student projects are welcome) or,
2. COMPUTER TUTOR (Java, Visual C++ 6, C++ (UNIX), Using Computer,
Internet,
Windows, etc)
3. MISCELLANEOUS COMPUTER SOFTARE/HARDWARE QUESTIONS

Trusted and experienced software programmer graduated with a degree of

ITYM spammer.

Google abuse notified.