Tutorial on JSP/EJB implementation

Rich Hajinlian

Thanks Louis..... An obvious place duh on me (actually I've had that printed
out for version J2EE v 1.3).

To be more specific (which I should have in the first place). I'm wondering
how folks handle field validation on jsp pages? I have a jsp page and the
form variables need to be checked for proper values (numbers only, Date
format's and users not entering required info).

I have a session managed entity bean and I was wondering how people
implement this type of logic. I'm sure it's not to be implemented in the
..jsp page and should be checked in a session/entity bean? Is a session bean
necessary or should my entity bean handle communications with the jsp pages
for errors?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Rich