    html?
    Thanks
    Vinnie

    robert, Aug 28, 2006

  2. robert wote:
    > can u suggest me a good tutorial on how to create web pages with the
    > html?
    > Thanks
    > Vinnie

    Here's some that should get you going:
    <http://locusmeus.com/html-css/list.html>

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at work
    Administrator nextBlock.com

    Adrienne Boswell, Aug 28, 2006

  3. Adrienne Boswell wrote:

    > robert wote:
    >> can u suggest me a good tutorial on how to create web pages with the
    >> html?
    >> Thanks
    >> Vinnie

    > Here's some that should get you going:
    > <http://locusmeus.com/html-css/list.html>

    You could add the htmldog to your list. It's a fairly good one.
    http://htmldog.com/

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 28, 2006
  4. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > Adrienne Boswell wrote:
    >
    >> robert wote:
    >>> can u suggest me a good tutorial on how to create web pages with the
    >>> html?
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Vinnie

    >> Here's some that should get you going:
    >> <http://locusmeus.com/html-css/list.html>

    > You could add the htmldog to your list. It's a fairly good one.
    > http://htmldog.com/

    Oops! *Els* could add it to *her* list! <g>

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 28, 2006
  5. On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:39:49 +0100, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote
    (in article <pwIIg.1594$>):

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >
    >> Adrienne Boswell wrote:
    >>
    >>> robert wote:
    >>>
    >>> Here's some that should get you going:
    >>> <http://locusmeus.com/html-css/list.html>

    >> You could add the htmldog to your list. It's a fairly good one.
    >> http://htmldog.com/

    > Oops! *Els* could add it to *her* list! <g>

    ISTR that in fact Els says it is *brucie's* list<g>

    --
    Sally in Shropshire, UK
    http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

    Sally Thompson, Aug 28, 2006
  6. Sally Thompson wrote:

    > On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:39:49 +0100, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    >>> You could add the htmldog to your list. It's a fairly good one.
    >>> http://htmldog.com/

    >> Oops! *Els* could add it to *her* list! <g>

    > ISTR that in fact Els says it is *brucie's* list<g>

    Yes, I have an old copy of it somewhere as well. But Els *published* it.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 28, 2006
  7. robert