tutorials about c and c++

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by blog.martani@gmail.com, Jan 28, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Jan 28, 2008

  2. said:

    > hi everyone, i bring to you a web site about c and c++ here

    Well, folks, in case you hadn't guessed already, it's spam. Nothing there
    about either C or C++ that I could find. Just a load of pictures of book
    covers, probably "bookz" (so to speak).

    Email: -http://www. +rjh@

    Richard Heathfield, Jan 28, 2008

  3. On 28 Jan 2008 at 16:33, Richard Heathfield wrote:
    > said:
    >
    >> hi everyone, i bring to you a web site about c and c++ here

    > Well, folks, in case you hadn't guessed already, it's spam.

    No shit, Sherlock. Give the man a fricking medal.

    > Nothing there about either C or C++ that I could find. Just a load of
    > pictures of book covers, probably "bookz" (so to speak).

    Always good to see Heathfield wearing his hypocrisy on his sleeve. He'll
    lecture everyone else on netiquette all day long, but it's absolutely
    fine for /him/ to reply to spam, and force those whose newsserver
    filtered the original to suffer too.

    Responding to spammers is absolutely fine... it's only responding to
    "trolls" (i.e. the voice of dissent aka reason in this newsgroup) that's
    beyond the pale.

    Antoninus Twink, Jan 28, 2008
  4. Jack Klein Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:41:31 +0100 (CET), Antoninus Twink
    <> wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > On 28 Jan 2008 at 16:33, Richard Heathfield wrote:
    > > said:
    > >
    > >> hi everyone, i bring to you a web site about c and c++ here

    > > Well, folks, in case you hadn't guessed already, it's spam.

    > No shit, Sherlock. Give the man a fricking medal.

    (Yawn) *plonk* (yawn)

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com