    Thanks

    Rajan Shah

    , Aug 25, 2006

  2. Tomek Guest

    napisal(a):

    > I know little about webservices.

    So maybe it would be better to use something more userfriendly then
    Axis, like XFire from http://xfire.codehaus.org

    > But I dont know things in deep such as the security about the web services.
    >I have read some books but
    > none of them go in deep about how to do security in webservices. If
    > anybody knows some online tutorials which can help me out that then it
    > would be really great.

    Here you have description how to configure WS-Security :
    http://xfire.codehaus.org/WS-Security
    XFire also have sample application which show how to use
    functionalities like Encytption, Signing, adding UserToken, etc. in
    examples/ws-security folder of distribution package.

    Tomek, Aug 25, 2006

  3. yp Guest

    you can go www.w3schools.com

    yp, Aug 25, 2006