    A-Z about programming languages like Java J2EE, C++, code
    implementation guides and more.
    http://operatingsys.blogspot.com/

    Santhosh1992, Mar 23, 2008

  2. Santhosh1992

    Sabiyur Guest

    On Mar 23, 9:32 am, Santhosh1992 <> wrote:
    > languages Have the complete details regarding programming languages.
    >  A-Z about programming languages like Java J2EE, C++, code
    > implementation guides and more.
    >      http://operatingsys.blogspot.com/

    Please do not know post your links in google groups just to increase
    your blog hits.
    You are destroying the sprit of c/c++ groups.

    Sabiyur, Mar 24, 2008

  3. Santhosh1992

    Razii Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:40:21 -0700 (PDT), Sabiyur
    <> wrote:

    >Please do not know post your links in google groups just to increase
    >your blog hits.

    This is not google group. This is USENET newsgroup. Just because
    google archives USENET (and you can post from google), doesn't mean
    google owns it or has any control whatsoever on USENET. USENET has
    been around long before google, yahoo (or even Internet in general).
    USENET is a collection of USENET servers (thousands of them). No
    entity owns USENET and no one has any control on it. I can even post
    to the c++.moderated group without moderator's approval. All I have to
    do is find a server that doesn't recognize "Approved" tag (of course
    the post will not be propagated to other servers that do recognize
    approved tag). I can even fake approved tag and post there if I want
    to. All they can do in response would be to send a cancel message
    (with cancel tag) (hoping all servers will accept their cancel
    message).

    In other words, you or google or anyone has no control whatsoever.
    There are thousand of servers that propagate posts, and each server's
    admin only has power on his server.

    Razii, Mar 24, 2008
  4. Santhosh1992

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Sabiyur wrote:

    > Please do not know post your links in google groups just to increase
    > your blog hits.

    And you should please NOT answer to spam postings. They might already have
    been deleted from other news servers. Many people (like e.g. me) wouldn't
    have seen that spam posting at all if you hadn't answerd to it, quoting the
    complete content, even including the link. So even though you might mean
    well, your answer actually made it worse.

    Rolf Magnus, Mar 24, 2008