TUTORIALS ON COMPUTER PROGRAMMING

Sabiyur

languages Have the complete details regarding programming languages.
 A-Z about programming languages like Java J2EE, C++, code
implementation guides and more.
     http://operatingsys.blogspot.com/

Please do not know post your links in google groups just to increase
your blog hits.
You are destroying the sprit of c/c++ groups.

Razii

Please do not know post your links in google groups just to increase
your blog hits.

This is not google group. This is USENET newsgroup. Just because
google archives USENET (and you can post from google), doesn't mean
google owns it or has any control whatsoever on USENET. USENET has
been around long before google, yahoo (or even Internet in general).
USENET is a collection of USENET servers (thousands of them). No
entity owns USENET and no one has any control on it. I can even post
to the c++.moderated group without moderator's approval. All I have to
do is find a server that doesn't recognize "Approved" tag (of course
the post will not be propagated to other servers that do recognize
approved tag). I can even fake approved tag and post there if I want
to. All they can do in response would be to send a cancel message
(with cancel tag) (hoping all servers will accept their cancel
message).

In other words, you or google or anyone has no control whatsoever.
There are thousand of servers that propagate posts, and each server's
admin only has power on his server.

Rolf Magnus

Sabiyur said:
Please do not know post your links in google groups just to increase
your blog hits.

And you should please NOT answer to spam postings. They might already have
been deleted from other news servers. Many people (like e.g. me) wouldn't
have seen that spam posting at all if you hadn't answerd to it, quoting the
complete content, even including the link. So even though you might mean
well, your answer actually made it worse.