    good beginner's python information? thank you very much
    -
    Deefe
    Deefex, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Deefex wrote:
    > hey what's up, i've been looking for online tutorials to learn python on
    > windows but i can't find anything. does anyone know a good site with
    > good beginner's python information? thank you very much.

    The Python site will tell you how to go about it:
    http://www.python.org/topics/learn/

    --
    Shalabh
    Shalabh Chaturvedi, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Deefex

    Robin Munn Guest

    Deefex <> wrote:
    > hey what's up, i've been looking for online tutorials to learn python on
    > windows but i can't find anything. does anyone know a good site with
    > good beginner's python information? thank you very much.

    Python's own website, http://www.python.org/, contains good beginner's
    Python information. Start with http://www.python.org/topics/learn/ and
    explore the links, especially the tutorial links.

    As for tutorials specific to Python on Windows: most of Python is
    OS-independent and will work the same no matter what operating system
    you're running on: Windows, Unix, or Mac. Once you've got a sufficient
    grasp of Python as a language, then you can start exploring the parts
    that are specific to Windows. I don't know much about that subject, as I
    mainly use Linux, but you could start with Mark Hammond's Python for
    Windows extensions and go from there:

    http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/

    --
    Robin Munn