    any internet service provide TV listing in XML format?

    the TV listing will be a free service and list all the channel, show
    title and time.
    Carmen Sei, Mar 14, 2008

  2. Carmen Sei wrote:
    > any internet service provide TV listing in XML format?

    I don't know of any Internet service providing free TV listings in ANY
    format. The folks who sell that data want to protect their income
    stream; the newspapers want to protect their advertising/subscription
    stream. If you're lucky, individual stations might provide this info;
    hit their websites and/or customer relations desks and ask. Good luck.

    Joseph Kesselman, Mar 14, 2008

  3. Carmen Sei

    Carmen Sei Guest

    But this's not a big service, it's only an XML upload to server every
    night.

    None of the TV listing is free?

    Carmen Sei, Mar 14, 2008
  4. Carmen Sei

    Carmen Sei Guest

    how about pay TV listing XMl service? any on the web/

    Carmen Sei, Mar 14, 2008
  5. Carmen Sei wrote:
    > But this's not a big service, it's only an XML upload to server every
    > night.

    It's a data entry every night. The problem is getting the data to begin
    with.
    Joseph Kesselman, Mar 17, 2008