Twain development

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by samuabreu, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. samuabreu

    samuabreu Guest

    I'm currently developing an API of Twain for Java. As Twain is
    implemented in C (and in fact Im writing and calling C methods from the
    app) I couldn't find a better group to search for twain development
    related issues.
    Here's my question:
    Does anyone know why when I negociate the capabilities ICAP_XRESOLUTION
    and ICAP_YRESOLUTION I'm getting all sorts of repeated random values
    like:

    100, 100, 0, 0, 117, 5, 8, 0, 87, 78, 79, 83, 115, 116, 112, 112, 46,
    111, 0, 7, 8, 0, 14, 13, 15, 0, 0, 0, 0, 5.

    Im using TW_ENUMERATION as the container to get supported values. When
    I use TW_ONEVALUE it works fine (100 for both X and Y). I'm using a
    Mitsubishi flatbed scanner as Source.

    Any help? Thanks a lot.

    Samuel Mendonça

    samuabreu, Jul 26, 2005

  2. samuabreu

    Flash Gordon Guest

    samuabreu wrote:
    > I'm currently developing an API of Twain for Java. As Twain is
    > implemented in C (and in fact Im writing and calling C methods from the
    > app) I couldn't find a better group to search for twain development
    > related issues.

    You can't be very good at searching. It took me under 30 seconds to find
    the mailing lists over on twain.org.

    > Here's my question:
    > Does anyone know why when I negociate the capabilities ICAP_XRESOLUTION

    <snip>

    All completely off topic here. We only deal with programming in C, not
    the billions of pieces of software and libraries that other people have
    written in C.

    "My toaster has a microcontroler that was programmed in C and it's
    burning toast. How do I make it stop toasting before the toast is burnt?"
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Living in interesting times.

    Flash Gordon, Jul 26, 2005