Twain development

samuabreu

I'm currently developing an API of Twain for Java. As Twain is
implemented in C (and in fact Im writing and calling C methods from the
app) I couldn't find a better group to search for twain development
related issues.
Here's my question:
Does anyone know why when I negociate the capabilities ICAP_XRESOLUTION
and ICAP_YRESOLUTION I'm getting all sorts of repeated random values
like:

100, 100, 0, 0, 117, 5, 8, 0, 87, 78, 79, 83, 115, 116, 112, 112, 46,
111, 0, 7, 8, 0, 14, 13, 15, 0, 0, 0, 0, 5.

Im using TW_ENUMERATION as the container to get supported values. When
I use TW_ONEVALUE it works fine (100 for both X and Y). I'm using a
Mitsubishi flatbed scanner as Source.

Any help? Thanks a lot.

Samuel Mendonça

Flash Gordon

samuabreu said:
I'm currently developing an API of Twain for Java. As Twain is
implemented in C (and in fact Im writing and calling C methods from the
app) I couldn't find a better group to search for twain development
related issues.

You can't be very good at searching. It took me under 30 seconds to find
the mailing lists over on twain.org.
Here's my question:
Does anyone know why when I negociate the capabilities ICAP_XRESOLUTION

<snip>

All completely off topic here. We only deal with programming in C, not
the billions of pieces of software and libraries that other people have
written in C.

"My toaster has a microcontroler that was programmed in C and it's
burning toast. How do I make it stop toasting before the toast is burnt?"