    perl, v5.6.1 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread.

    Thanks;

    Sherman
    Sherman Willden, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Sherman Willden

    Sisyphus Guest

    "Sherman Willden" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I would like to use XML::Twig but use XML::Twig returns "Compilation
    > failed in require, BEGIN failed - compilation aborted."

    This often means that you've tried to 'use' a module that you don't have
    installed - and there's normally something in the error message to tell you
    which module that was. I think you've only provided the last part of the
    error message - best if you post (a copy'n'paste of) the entire output.

    > I downloaded
    > Twig-3.10 from cpan. Can you help me to obtain the correct Twig for
    > perl, v5.6.1 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread.

    That will be suitable. 'require 5.004' means 'require 5.004 or later'.

    Cheers,
    Rob
    Sisyphus, Jul 25, 2003