Twisted 10.0.0 released

Jonathan Lange

On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am honored to announce the
release of Twisted 10.0.

Highlights include:

* Improved documentation, including "Twisted Web in 60 seconds"

* Faster Perspective Broker applications

* A new Windows installer that ships without zope.interface

* Twisted no longer supports Python 2.3

* Over one hundred closed tickets

For more information, see the NEWS file.

It's stable, backwards compatible, well tested and in every way an
improvement. Download it now from:

http://tmrc.mit.edu/mirror/twisted/Twisted/10.0/Twisted-10.0.0.tar.bz2 or
http://tmrc.mit.edu/mirror/twisted/Twisted/10.0/Twisted-10.0.0.win32-py2.5.msi

Many thanks to Jean-Paul Calderone and Chris Armstrong, whose work on
release automation tools and answers to numerous questions made this
possible. Thanks also to the supporters of the Twisted Software
Foundation and to the many contributors for this release.

jml