Twisted 10.1.0 released

Jonathan Lange

On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am honored to announce the
release of Twisted 10.1.0.

Highlights include:

* Deferreds now support cancellation

* A new "endpoint" interface which can abstractly describe stream
transport endpoints such as TCP and SSL

* inotify support for Linux, which allows monitoring of file system events.

* AMP supports transferring timestamps

Note also that this is the *last* supported release of Twisted for
Python 2.4 on Windows.

For more information, see the NEWS file.

It's stable, backwards compatible, well tested and in every way an
improvement. Download it now from:

http://tmrc.mit.edu/mirror/twisted/Twisted/10.1/Twisted-10.1.0.tar.bz2
http://tmrc.mit.edu/mirror/twisted/Twisted/10.1/Twisted-10.1.0.winxp32-py2.5.msi
http://tmrc.mit.edu/mirror/twisted/Twisted/10.1/Twisted-10.1.0.winxp32-py2.6.msi

Many thanks to Glyph Lefkowitz, who helped do the release preparation,
and the PyCon 2010 sprinters, who did so much of the work for this
release.

jml