Twisted 13.0.0 released

Thomas Hervé

On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am pleased to announce the
release of Twisted 13.0.

Among the 70 tickets closed, we can see:

* A new "Introduction to Deferreds" document that you can find here:
http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/13.0.0/core/howto/defer-intro.html

* A fix in twisted.web.template where attributes were not quoted
properly, risking HTML injection.

* Support for unicode domain names in twisted.names SRVConnector and
Name classes, after a 12.3 regression.

* A workaround for platform limitations when trying to schedule events
far in the future.

For more information, see the NEWS file here:

http://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/Twisted/13.0/NEWS.txt

Download it now from:

http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/T/Twisted/Twisted-13.0.0.tar.bz2 or

http://pypi.python.org/packages/2.7/T/Twisted/Twisted-13.0.0.win32-py2.7.msi

Thanks to the supporters of Twisted via the Software Freedom Conservancy
and to the many contributors for this release.