Twisted article on dW

David Mertz

Normally I don't bother specifically announcing my articles. But it
seems like Twisted has become a common splinter thread on c.l.py (it is
perpetually both mystifying and enticing to us developers).

I wrote a series of articles introducing the Twisted framework for IBM
developerWorks (I've actually written 3, with one more planned). The
first of these appears today:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-twist1.html