    source, but get lots of compile errors. Are these two packages
    obsolated? Where can I find updated version?

    Thank you in advance.

    Mike Meng, Jun 5, 2006

  2. Mike Meng

    Terry Reedy Guest

    "Mike Meng" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I'm learning Twisted and downloaded pyOpenSSL and pycrypto win32
    > installer on http://twisted.sourceforge.net/contrib/ . But I find the
    > lastest version are for Python 2.3. I try to rebuild pyOpenSSL from
    > source, but get lots of compile errors. Are these two packages
    > obsolated? Where can I find updated version?

    Did you try Google? This question has been asked before.

    Terry Reedy, Jun 5, 2006

  3. Mike Meng

    Mike Meng Guest

    Re: PyOpenSSL and PyCrypto are outdated!

    Thank you Terry.

    I searched but didn't get useful information. In fact, I've built
    pycrypto 2.0.1 successfully. However, the source of pyOpenSSL seemed to
    be incompatible with lastest OpenSSL 0.98b. I tried to build it and got
    dozens of compile errors which complain about syntax error in x509v3.h.
    My C++ compiler is Visual C++ 7.1. Should I use older OpenSSL release?

    Terry Reedy 写é“:

    Mike Meng, Jun 6, 2006