twistedSnmp and hexadecimal values ...

Francesco Ciocchetti

Hi all ml.

I'm tryng to use TwistedSnmp to make query and walk directly inside my
python code.

The problem i'm facing is that any time there is an hexadecimal value to
be returned by the snmpwalk it is returened in a weird and useless
way... does anyone had any (successfull) experience with twistedsnmp and
hexadecimal values (as Mac Addresses)?

thanks
<P>

Larry Bates

You really should give an example so that we will know what
you mean by "weird and useless". Otherwise you are asking
us to implement TwistedSnmp to see what you are referring
to.

Larry Bates