TWISTER 2: Read on....

Barry Schwarz

Ur was an ancient city in Mesopotamia. I don't think the
inhabitants ever heard of the C language. Makes it hard for the
city to have an opinion.

The opinion of non-sentient objects, such as cities, is always
suspect.

Remove del for email

Lew Pitcher

Lew said:
OK, now make certain I get my share of your marks.
[snip first attempt]

Even better:

#include <stdio.h>
int CountTo(int n)
{
return printf("%d\n",(n-1)?CountTo(n-1):1), n+1;
}

int main(void)
{
CountTo(10);
return 0;

Lew Pitcher

Lew said:
OK, now make certain I get my share of your marks.
[snip first attempt]

Even better than the last one (which had a minor flaw in main()):

#include <stdio.h>
int CountTo(int n)
{
return printf("%d\n",(n-1)?CountTo(n-1):1), n+1;
}

int main(void)
{
CountTo(100);
return 0;

Old Wolf

CBFalconer said:
Ur was an ancient city in Mesopotamia. I don't think the
inhabitants ever heard of the C language.

Ur probably right
Makes it hard for the city to have an opinion.

The OP asked for "ur Opinion", not "ur's Opinion".
As an aside, did u ever live in ur?

CBFalconer

Old said:
Ur probably right

The OP asked for "ur Opinion", not "ur's Opinion".
As an aside, did u ever live in ur?

Why ask me? Ask him. Why do you think that Ur was Republican?