    And please let's not discuss whether or not it validates. I just want
    the answer to the problem for now thank you.

    I can validate it later myself.

    richard, May 19, 2008

  2. richard

    viza Guest

    Hi

    On May 19, 4:29 pm, richard <> wrote:
    > http://roadtrip08.1littleworld.com/
    >
    > Simply, what is the correct procedure for getting "home1.html" to
    > appear in the top iframe?
    >
    > Specially after clicking on a state, then "home".
    >
    > And please let's not discuss whether or not it validates. I just want
    > the answer to the problem for now thank you.
    >
    > I can validate it later myself.

    You cannot change more than one frame at a time.

    The best solution to this problem is to not use frames or iframes.

    The second best solution is to create a page for every possible
    combination of frames that you want, and only ever link with
    target=_top.

    There are also other solutions, but they are mostly just horrible
    botches. (eg javascript onclick="someframe.location='foo'")

    HTH

    viza

    viza, May 19, 2008