two anchors, one link problem

richard

http://roadtrip08.1littleworld.com/

Simply, what is the correct procedure for getting "home1.html" to
appear in the top iframe?

Specially after clicking on a state, then "home".

And please let's not discuss whether or not it validates. I just want
the answer to the problem for now thank you.

I can validate it later myself.

viza

Hi

http://roadtrip08.1littleworld.com/

Simply, what is the correct procedure for getting "home1.html" to
appear in the top iframe?

Specially after clicking on a state, then "home".

And please let's not discuss whether or not it validates. I just want
the answer to the problem for now thank you.

I can validate it later myself.

You cannot change more than one frame at a time.

The best solution to this problem is to not use frames or iframes.

The second best solution is to create a page for every possible
combination of frames that you want, and only ever link with
target=_top.

There are also other solutions, but they are mostly just horrible
botches. (eg javascript onclick="someframe.location='foo'")

HTH

viza