Two conflicting Javascripts

Gareth

I have two cascading menus i want to run on my web page, i can make
one work fine, however when i add the other menu both do not work. I
presume this is beacuse the menus do not no which script to call? Is
there a way i can make menu1 link to javascript1 and menu2 link to
javascript2?

Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated, Regards Gareth

Evertjan.

Gareth wrote on 17 nov 2003 in comp.lang.javascript:
I have two cascading menus i want to run on my web page, i can make
one work fine, however when i add the other menu both do not work. I
presume this is beacuse the menus do not no which script to call? Is
there a way i can make menu1 link to javascript1 and menu2 link to
javascript2?

I suspect that you use global variables with the same name and/or functions
with the same name. Change them!