    this in web.config files? Or do I have to do it programatically in the
    Login.aspx page?

    Alex
    =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBNYWdoZW4=?=, Sep 10, 2006

  2. Hi Alex,

    I recommend you to protect "/Admin/*" with another role, such as "Admins",
    as distinguished from a normal user role "Users". You still use one single
    Login.aspx configured using Forms authentication, but when a normal user
    tries to visit a resource under "/Admin", he or she will be redirected to
    the login page again and if he or she enters a user account which is in the
    "Admins" role, will be able to access the resource.

    From your question, I'm not sure if this fulfills your requirement, please
    feel free to post here if I've misunderstood anything.

    Sincerely,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    promptly.