    2) how do i encode a page counter onto every page that also does not kick up
    an active x fuss?

    big thanks in advance...

    Rob Eventine, Mar 28, 2008

  2. I don't believe you can. The ActiveX warning that Internet Explorer gives
    (or any warning that any other browser gives about ActiveX) is determined by
    the browser, not the page.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Mar 28, 2008

  3. Rob Eventine

    Jerry C Guest

    Rob,

    Look at this link. There was a law suite that caused this, you may search
    for it. I don't think the suite is mentioned in this page.

    I hope this helps. If you need more info let me know. I will spend more time
    to post some of my code.

    --
    Jerry

    Jerry C, Mar 28, 2008