two or more form action

steve

Hi all

How do I achieve that?
I have that form and I need base on which radio button the visitors
click to chose a different form action.

And also if radio button 2 is selected then the form to use some
hidden field or if radio button 3 is selected then the form to chose
other action and other hidden fields

I hope you guys understand me what I mean

Many Thanks

brucie

In alt.html steve said:
Hi all
g'day

[two or more form action]
How do I achieve that?

very simple. you server side script performs whatever it needs to based
on what was done on the form.
I have that form and I need base on which radio button the visitors
click to chose a different form action.

you only need one form action. visitor selects a radio button and
presses submit then on the server the script goes:

if radio button one then do this.
if radio button two then do this.

etc etc
And also if radio button 2 is selected then the form to use some
hidden field or if radio button 3 is selected then the form to chose
other action and other hidden fields

just part of the server side script.

if radio button one do this and use hidden field one.
if radio button two do this and use hidden field two.
if radio button three do this and use hidden field one, two and three.

etc etc etc. just basic scripting.

steve

In alt.html steve said:
[...]

"Sorry I accidentally reply to brucie instead to the forum"

Can you please give me some sample script or direct me to the right
place.

Thanks

brucie

In alt.html steve said:
"Sorry I accidentally reply to brucie instead to the forum"

hasn't arrived yet
Can you please give me some sample script or direct me to the right
place.

well its not that easy. first is to find out what languages your server
supports and then learn one that will do what you want.

or you can go to a place like http://www.hotscripts.com/ and find a
script that does what you want in the language you want. follow the
instructions on how to use it.

steve

etc etc etc. just basic scripting.

see what you write above :)
well its not that easy. first is to find out what languages your
server
supports and then learn one that will do what you want.

support: asp, php, perl, JavaScript
you already know it
or you can go to a place like http://www.hotscripts.com/ and find a
script that does what you want in the language you want. follow the
instructions on how to use it.

Thanks I will try to find some.