    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net
    http://www.windwardreports.com
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=, Mar 2, 2006

  2. If you are talking about server-side radio buttons, they have property
    GroupName that sets the group the buttons belong to. If your pairs of
    buttons have different GroupName, they want interfere.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Hi;

    What do you mean by server-side? Isn't a radio button by definition on the
    client?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=, Mar 3, 2006
  4. I mean server control System.Web.UI.WebControls.RadioButton as opposed to
    the html control <input type=radio...>. The lattest are link with property
    "name".

    Eliyahu Goldin, Mar 5, 2006
  5. got it - thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=, Mar 5, 2006