two server processing

Khanh Pham

Is it possible to have server1 do a post to another page on server2?
Server2 page does it's thing and submit the results back to server1. All of
this is done without any reference in the url. I tried server.execute and
transfer but it only works on the same server.

Basically, I have a component on server2 inside my firewall. Server1 is for
public use. Users enter server1 and request what report they want. The
report should pass to server2 to instantiate an object and create a report
on the fly and store the pdf on server1. Users just have to view or
download it from server1. All this is done without the user knowing they
left server1.

This does work if I sent the server1 form action to server2. But then it's
on url now.

Thanks.
Khanh