    pages depending on the button pushed. I tried to use two
    forms but asp.net will only allow one form per page. Is
    there anyway to do this?

    Smoothice, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Smoothice

    Oliver Guest

    Try this?

    Passing Values from Aspx to Aspx

    http://authors.aspalliance.com/kenc/passval.aspx

    Oliver, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Smoothice

    Demetri Guest

    Sure

    For a push button the easiest way is in design mode double click on the button you want to assign code to. By double clicking it you will be automatically taken to the code behind and your cursor will be in the button's onclick event handler. And you can put something like the following

    Response.Redirect("somepage.aspx?id=" & Session("userID") & "&mode=edit"

    This way you can concatenate query string parameters along with your url you want to pass the user to

    If you don't need to add any parameters - simply use a HyperLink control and assign the Navigate property the relative url of the page you want the user to be directed to

    Demetri, Nov 16, 2003