Type code out of range... when get Object?

Jeffrey

Dear all,

I have got a strange problem when I try to get object in servlet from
applet(Yes, applet write the object to servlet via stream). It works ,but
sometime(even diffrent in several servers) I got
"java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Type code out of range,is 0..." Does
anyone have any suggestion?

Well, the object'size is not big, but, it is a Hashtable containing a
vector. I hear that hashtable will meet problems and implements
SingleThreadModal in servlet can make it work. But it seems that applys only
to getting object from servlet, right?

Thanks very much in advance.

Jeffrey