Type code out of range... when get Object?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jeffrey, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Jeffrey

    Jeffrey Guest

    Dear all,

    I have got a strange problem when I try to get object in servlet from
    applet(Yes, applet write the object to servlet via stream). It works ,but
    sometime(even diffrent in several servers) I got
    "java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Type code out of range,is 0..." Does
    anyone have any suggestion?

    Well, the object'size is not big, but, it is a Hashtable containing a
    vector. I hear that hashtable will meet problems and implements
    SingleThreadModal in servlet can make it work. But it seems that applys only
    to getting object from servlet, right?

    Thanks very much in advance.

    Jeffrey

    ---