    DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex

    BindDataGrid()

    End Sub
    William Gower, Apr 23, 2004

  2. William Gower

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    and System.Web.UI.WebControls namespace is imported?

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

    "William Gower" <> wrote in message
    In my code-behind page I have this routine. What do I have to do for it to
    recognize DataGridPageChangedEventArgs?

    Sub PageIndexChanged(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As
    DataGridPageChangedEventArgs) _

    Handles DataGrid1.PageIndexChanged

    Teemu Keiski, Apr 24, 2004