Type Expected when consuming a dll

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by serdar tibet, Sep 4, 2007.

  1. serdar tibet

    serdar tibet Guest

    Here s the simple code ..

    when I try this sample and use the dll as ( the class ) inside the project,
    everything works fine and when I click on the button it gets the servertime
    via servertime class..
    Ýt works correctly

    But ;

    When I try to compile the class , make it a dll and add it as reference to
    any project ,I got the "type" expected" error.

    Can anybody help me and explain the reason ?

    Thanks in advance

    --
    Serdar Tibet

    Fax : 0216 - 369 1726