    Public Class dispCalendar
    Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

    Protected WithEvents myCalendar As popUpCalendar '<==error here
    TJS, Jun 16, 2005

  2. TJS

    intrader Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:24:39 -0700, TJS wrote:

    > What doe sthis mean "Type not defined" when pointing to 'Protected with
    > events ' line in codebehind ?

    > Public Class dispCalendar
    > Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
    >
    > Protected WithEvents myCalendar As popUpCalendar '<==error here

    Possibly popUpCalendar is undefined
    intrader, Jun 16, 2005

  3. TJS

    TJS Guest

    Yes ,I see it is telling me it is "not defined" , but what does that mean.
    I need to resolve this error.

    The popUpCalendar is referenced in the aspx file as:

    ======display page=======
    <%@ Page language="VB" src="dispCalendar.aspx.vb" Inherits="dispCalendar" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="sk" TagName="popUpCalendar"
    src="/ctl/popupcalendar.ascx" %>

    .....html..

    <sk:popUpCalendar id="myCalendar" runat="server" />

    =====code behind -dispCalendar.aspx.vb ========

    Public Class dispCalendar
    Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
    Protected WithEvents myCalendar As popUpCalendar '<==error here
    full sample code is here:

    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Article/47062D32-1A67-456A-9E2F-43E7F9D7130F.dcik

    TJS, Jun 16, 2005