Type not defined - error message

TJS

What doe sthis mean "Type not defined" when pointing to 'Protected with
events ' line in codebehind ?

Public Class dispCalendar
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected WithEvents myCalendar As popUpCalendar '<==error here

intrader

What doe sthis mean "Type not defined" when pointing to 'Protected with
events ' line in codebehind ?

Public Class dispCalendar
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected WithEvents myCalendar As popUpCalendar '<==error here
Possibly popUpCalendar is undefined

TJS

Yes ,I see it is telling me it is "not defined" , but what does that mean.
I need to resolve this error.

The popUpCalendar is referenced in the aspx file as:

======display page=======
<%@ Page language="VB" src="dispCalendar.aspx.vb" Inherits="dispCalendar" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="sk" TagName="popUpCalendar"
src="/ctl/popupcalendar.ascx" %>

.....html..

<sk:popUpCalendar id="myCalendar" runat="server" />

=====code behind -dispCalendar.aspx.vb ========

Public Class dispCalendar
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
Protected WithEvents myCalendar As popUpCalendar '<==error here
full sample code is here:

http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Article/47062D32-1A67-456A-9E2F-43E7F9D7130F.dcik

Possibly popUpCalendar is undefined