Type 'OleDbConnection' is not defined

Charax

I'm a newbie with VS.NET

I'm trying the test application at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308278

My first attempt to connect to an external database results in the following
three errors:
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\AccessDemo\DataSample.aspx.vb(31): Type 'OleDbConnection'
is not defined.
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\AccessDemo\DataSample.aspx.vb(41): Type 'OleDbCommand' is
not defined.
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\AccessDemo\DataSample.aspx.vb(45): Type 'OleDbDataReader'
is not defined.

One of the troubleshooting recommendations is 271908 INFO: MDAC Version 2.6
and Later Do Not Contain Jet or Desktop ODBC Drivers , but the page comes up
404.

Any suggestions?

Running Win XP Pro, Office 2003 Dev

Thanks.