    Why am I getting this error?

    Thanks,

    Andy

    Andy Sutorius, Mar 16, 2005

  2. try dragging the control from the Solution Explorer into your pages

    Alejandro Penate-Diaz, Mar 16, 2005

  3. That's what I did. I forgot to mention that I reference the id of the user
    control in the code behind. That's where it is actually failing. It compiles
    fine if I just drag it on the page. But as soon as I reference the control,
    i.e. ddlBillingCountry.SeletedItem.Text, it fails to compile.

    Andy Sutorius, Mar 16, 2005