typedef and #define

Morris Dovey

Richard said:
Don't you remember Karl Malbrain? You replied to him at least once...

Ah - thank you. As you probably recall, I don't killfile - but
have slid some few people into the "best forgotten" catagory.

Gerry Ford

Richard Heathfield said:
Morris Dovey said:

Don't you remember Karl Malbrain? You replied to him at least once...

The Chair has been seen near the schlichty toves. I had to terminate my
convo with Karl tonight. Malbrain was shown to an all-you-can-eat english
buffet, aka was either food- or waterboarded.