TypeError with genCGI.py

Discussion in 'Python' started by D, Jan 12, 2004.

  1. D

    D Guest

    Hello,

    We are using genCGI.py from the Internet Programming with Python book. We migrated to using Python 2.2.2 from 2.1.3 and we are now getting the following:

    Unhandled exception encountered.

    exceptions.TypeError
    File "/usr/ngasi/contexts/odomain/odomain/cgi-bin/genCGI.py", line 94, in GO
    form = self.get_form()
    File "/usr/ngasi/contexts/odomain/odomain/cgi-bin/genCGI.py", line 264, in get_form
    form = self.get_form_base(self)

    I notice that the month4.cgi example on the book site gets the same error:

    http://starship.python.net/crew/aaron_watters/cgi/month4.cgi

    Does anyone have any idea what the problem is or perhaps have a fix?

    Thanks,

    Dan

    Dan Snider
    Object Domain Systems Inc.