typeof emulation

Arkadiy

Hi all,

In hope that the following may be of some interest here, I am
re-posting my latest anouncement on the Boost mailing list:

The typeof submission has been updated to include the latest features,
most notably support for *template template parameters*. Please take
it in the Boost sandbox file vault,
http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/
(typeof.zip).

(Most credit for the template template parameters support goes to
Peder).

Among other additions are support for enum template parameters, and
reused template parameters, such as in:

template<class T, T n> class x;

Also the REGISTER_TEMPLATE_X macro has been eliminated. Instead, the
REGISTER_TEMPLATE macro has been "overloaded" to cover all the cases of
template registration.

Please see the documentation for more details.

Regards,
Arkadiy