U++ 602 released

Mirek Fidler

http://upp.sourceforge.net/

Ultimate++ 602 was released. Ultimate++ is a radical and innovative C++
platform whose number one priority is programmer productivity. In this
respect, U++ competes with popular scripting languages while preserving
C/C++ runtime characteristics.

U++ 602 highlights:

Library

* New Report package.

* Fixed multi-threading issues in Linux.

TheIDE

* Assist++
- Fixed many C++ parsing issues and optimized
- "Virtual methods" tool
- "THISBACKs" tool
- "Generate code.." tool of Layout designer able to generate useful
code snippets
- "Show opposite" (Alt+O) switches .h/.cpp files
- "Complete identifier" (Alt+,) - based on identifiers in the file
(no C++ parsing inteligence)

* Fixed support for global variables in PDB debugger

* Package organizer redesigned, "When" conditions now support logical
operators, "uses" can be conditional

* New fine-grained optimization system with "Optimize for speed" /
"Optimize for size" / "Optimal" (only explicitly marked files are
optimized for speed) modes

* New TheIDE command-line mode, including compilation (via umk utility)

Randy Howard

Mirek Fidler wrote
(in article said:
Ultimate++ 602 was released.

Autoboycott filter employed due to spam. Note to self: Never
buy anything from this outfit.

boa

Randy said:
Mirek Fidler wrote

Autoboycott filter employed due to spam. Note to self: Never
buy anything from this outfit.
Hmm, Ultimate++ is a BSD licensed project hosted on sourceforge. Maybe
the subject missed an ANN:, but it isn't that uncommon to announce new
versions of open source software, is it?

Boa

Randy Howard

boa wrote
(in article said:
Hmm, Ultimate++ is a BSD licensed project hosted on sourceforge. Maybe
the subject missed an ANN:, but it isn't that uncommon to announce new
versions of open source software, is it?

Right. I just saw the URL and as a result of recent spam here,
didn't even read the sourceforge part. So, I jumped the gun.