U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit

2

2Barter.net

From: Craig Oral Somerford <[email protected]>
Mailed-
By:
gmail.com
To: U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit <a-click-
(e-mail address removed)>, "(e-mail address removed)" <answers-
(e-mail address removed)>, Google AdSense <[email protected]>, YouTube
Service <[email protected]>
Date: Mar 24, 2007 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: {Barter Needed} Spice Gardening for your windows
Fwd: BBC E-mail: Day in pictures

Spice Gardening for your windows
From: Craig Oral Somerford <[email protected]>
Date: Mar 24, 2007 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: BBC E-mail: Day in pictures
To: Craig Oral Somerford <[email protected]>, {Barter Needed}
<[email protected]>
Cc: http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=imgs&view=att&th=1118524f319e363d
2Barter, Google & YouTube
Your first Net Casting Company with VISION
Were if it is not good news then it is not news to US, Him Her Them.
& " YOU "
Welcome:
Christian Peace Keepers
to the
" U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit "
<[email protected]>,
thank you
Sincerely:
BBC News website
Part two of this Net Net Casting Company
Welcome back
And did you no?
In Jamaica that the bush Rat is used for helping People with the hooping cough.
It's true the meat is cooked slowly in a covered dish, they put it in
this soup along with all kind of Vegges and Spices
Potatoes Carrots and Onions.
They say it really helps.
You no this is a big World we live in when things like this goes on in
this World.
You would not no these things with out the Computer?
Right
Mr Google;
Would you not agree?
what do you guys think about a garden, for we no this time of Year any
ware there is Sunshine or Shade you can grow a Spice Garden
Lets go Google Shopping to see what we can find out about Gardening
A CLICK Away " TO BUY AND SELL ANY THING "
http://checkout.google.com/sell
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4961155419919112832&q=google...
A CLICK Away

Thank you
Sincerely:
Walt Disney
Cc: News Tips <[email protected]>, New Orleans
<[email protected]>, Tell Monica to be Happy Mr Vargas
<[email protected]>, A CLICK Away <[email protected]>, Gmail
Help Discussion - Gmail for mobile <gmail-help-
(e-mail address removed)>, Mr Barack Obama <[email protected]>, Mr
Brain Williams <[email protected]>, The Big Story w/ John Gibson
"(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]>, Bless People
& New Orleans <[email protected]>, BIG NEWS our BUST
<[email protected]>, BOSTON TEA PARTY <[email protected]>, Barter
Needed <[email protected]>
Bcc: Harrah's <[email protected]>, Catholic Faith
<[email protected]>, Thank you for your ps2
<[email protected]>, "(e-mail address removed)"
<[email protected]>, Apollo Management Steven Anreder
<[email protected]>, Craig Oral Somerford <hospatatly-
(e-mail address removed)>, Scientology New York City
<[email protected]>, Barter Needed <[email protected]>