UART Reception

CBFalconer

John said:
Kenny McCormack wrote:
.... nothing of any use ...

It's more help than you or Pemberton have offered so far.

They are pure trolls. Plonk or otherwise ignore them, instead of
amusing them.

Kenny McCormack

Rod Pemberton said:
So, people, i.e., "regulars," being a "dick" to newbies is acceptable, but
one "dick" preempting another "dick" from being a "dick" in the first place
isn't acceptable? What the hell are you smoking? Smoke some more of it
until you can't respond anymore...

That's it, in a nutshell.

It is OK for the regs to be "dick"s (And we do have several Richards
around here who routinely behave like dicks), but it is wrong for me to
parrot their style. It is, apparently, only OK if it is genuine (first
source).

And, I suppose, there is some logic to that. But the content is the
same.

Kenny McCormack

John Bode said:
So why do you waste your time hanging around here? Why not go
someplace where your blood pressure isn't threatened?

Make no mistake. I love this group. I can't speak for Rod, of course,
but I would imagine he enjoys it as well.

As I've said many times, at least we're having fun. What the so-called
"regs" get out of it, still remains unclear.