    I am not able to find anything on google search also. Is there any public
    UDDI Registry site, either for free or for fee?

    ThanQ...

    ESM, Jan 13, 2009

  2. All of the UDDI work I have done has been internal. Unfrotuantely,
    advertising services in a flea market style never took off, so I am not sure
    MS is still doing anything with its public UDDI servers. It is unfortunate
    it did not take off, but I think the idea was a bit before its time.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, Se, SD, DBA

    Blog:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 20, 2009