    foo(), can I Populate a datagrid or anything like that?

    Thanks in Advance,

    Vijay K Kerji
    Vijay Kerji, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Vijay Kerji

    bruce barker Guest

    while you can, the web server controls abstract the html controls, which
    makes them difficult to access from javascript. you can look at the html
    generated, but is not guaranteed to remain the same between .net updates.
    use either the html controls, or write you own set of server controls.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Nov 23, 2004