UI stops updating in a usercontrol

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Gene, Oct 15, 2004.

  1. Gene

    Gene Guest

    Hello,

    I've taken over some code that I had been fixing for 2 days. It is
    essentially a webusercontrol that is nested in a table column that is
    "activated" in edit mode of the table row. There are some postbacks in the
    user control, so that when a tree-control node is clicked, some other label
    controls update their text, etc.

    Everything was pretty much working, I left the office, checked the code into
    sourcesafe and then checked it back out to continue today. Started up my
    machine today, and now when I add a row to the table, the usercontrol
    displays fine, however and when i click on nodes in the tree control, the
    events fire- however and the label controls that need to be updated get
    their .Text property set, however when the page refreshes... the UI isn't
    updated. The label controls don't contain the updated text and the
    treecontrol's selected node isn't selected.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance,
    Gene
    Gene, Oct 15, 2004