UIP Application Block

Faizan Ahmed

Hello All,

I have recently started to study the Microsoft UIP Application block and I
have a couple of question,

I want to get some sort of diagram to better understand the model

The second Question:
I've looked into the code that UIPAB2.0 uses to load a class (the
GenericClassFactory's method), this method uses reflection to load the
assembly and create an instance of whatever class name provided to it. It
does'nt even retain the object of the loaded assembly, and reload a new
assembly everytime this method is called. Dont you people think that this
would be a huge performance overhead considering that this method is used by
ControllerBase,ViewManager and LayoutManager to load their classes. If you
agree then can you suggest an alternate strategy for this n if you dont
agree then please explain y.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Faizan Ahmed