UIPAB

Mike Gaab

I really like the User Interface Process AB.
I used MVC quite a bit with good success using LAMP.
I've just started using version 2.0 of the UIPAB on .net 2.0.
There have been a few items that I have needed to modify
in order to get it up and running. But seems to be ok, we'll see...

Does anyone know if there is going to be an official version for
..net 2.0? Or...

Thanks for any feedback,

Mike